Sunday, August 29, 2010

Exercise Sucks

So, I decided this time around with Weight Watchers that I really had to exercise too in order to get the most out of it. So, I joined LA Fitness while they were running a great deal. I've been going to water aerobics 1-3 times a week since its easy on my legs. I love the Monday instructor, shes a good balance of tough and well rounded. I'm always tired at the end of her class, but not too sore until Tuesday. The Wednesday instructor is a bit easy and I have to actively remember to push myself. The Saturday instructor kicks our asses. I am exhausted before half way through and have to want to finish. So, after doing that yesterday I thought I'd try a nice relaxing yoga class. Hahahahaa! Yoga is apparently not so relaxing for fat girls who are tying to breathe while twisted into pretzel like shapes. Oh and the Saturday water aerobics instructor? Yeah, she's teaching the Sunday yoga class too. I feel like someone used me for a punching bag. Sitting now hurts and my motivation for doing anything around the house it totally gone. I hope it gets easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment