Saturday, August 28, 2010

I have been assimilated

So, I love my Blackberry Storm, but Verizon has pushed so much crap onto it that it has gotten really glitchy. The good news is that it is time for my "new every two" upgrade. My husband has been going on and on about his Droid since he got it when they first launched. He's been trying to convince me that I need a Droid. I had firmly planted my heels as there isn't enough I want to do with a Droid. So, today I decided I'd look through reviews on phonearena.com  and see what they had to say about the new Blackberry and Droid phones. After an hour or so of reading and comparing I decided that perhaps it is time for me to change platforms again. The Blackberry OS is just becoming less and less supported by apps and less people are making new apps for it. As well, the memory available on the Torch and presumably the Storm 3 is far less than that of the Droid X. So yeah, I got home today and ordered a Droid X. It'll ship 9/10 with (in theory) FroYo already installed.


"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile. "

No comments:

Post a Comment