Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fable 3 and knitting

So, I got Fable 3 on Tuesday. This means I haven't been knitting that much in the last few days, especially since work has been a little busy. So far, I am really enjoying the game, though I have a sneaking suspicion that I am almost through the main storyline. This thought does not please me. Don't get wrong, I know with Fable you can keep playing after finishing the storyline, but I want more developed story. Things I like about the new game are the relationship quests with the villagers, the improved graphics, ability to upgrade weapons in interesting ways and the chicken races. Things I don't like are the ability to upgrade jobs without earning it, how glitchy the sparkling trail is, the narrowness of the world, the new emotions for interactions and the gnomes.

I have been able to knit of my brioche scarf a bit. I think I am about a quarter of the way through. I think it is looking pretty good other than the mistakes that I can see clear as day. I just hope whoever I give it to can't see them. I plan to work on it frantically this weekend. I have lots of Bones and Doctor Who on the DVR. I finished season 5 of Bones tonight, so onward to season 6. I love this show! I am for the record very happy Angela and Hodgins are back together!

No comments:

Post a Comment