Saturday, October 23, 2010

Frantic Christmas knitting

So, I've had to put my trail hoodie on hold for a bit in the hopes that I can get Christmas presents knitted in time. I started a Vineyard scarf with some yarn I've had for almost a year. It's a pretty variegated pink color, di.VĂ© Teseo. I have also been continuing to work on my brioche scarf




Vineyard scarf to the left and brioche to the right.








The good news is that with the lots of knitting I have been getting caught up on Doctor Who and Bones. I am about halfway through the last season of Doctor Who now and about 1/3 of the way through Bones season 5. 


The bad news is that work has been super busy. I always feel bad when we are busy at work, because it means there are unhealthy people and when we are slow, I do get more knitting time. On the other hand, it is nice to have a busy night every now and then. 


Any way, wish me luck with getting stuff done on time!

No comments:

Post a Comment